SignalFlex is the easiest way to unify collection, transformation and integration of your log data.
Following are all you need to setup a log pipeline that collects your log data, transform them in flight and send to downstream log analytic tools.
Step 1. Configure a data source
- Go to https://apps.signalflex.io/source/add, choose a data source where you want to ingest data into SignalFlex
- If you want to send logs from your server or container, you can choose HTTP source
- After you create a HTTP source, a SignalFlex API key will be automatically generated
Step 3. Configure a destination
- Go to https://apps.signalflex.io/destination/add, choose a destination that you want to forward data to.
- Fill in required fields when configuring destination.
Step 4. Configure a pipeline.